Hinterland will reopen its doors to the public on Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 at 11am. Daily dining hours will resume Monday through Saturday 11am -10pm and Sunday from 10am – 9pm. Currently, we are training our staff on new operating procedures, as safety is our number one priority for our customers, employees and suppliers.
Upon your next visit to Hinterland, you may notice some additional protocols while dining in our restaurant:
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all time. Gloves will be worn to serve food and to disinfect tables and service areas.
- We will be implementing social distancing measures in our lobby, host stand and in the dining room. Some tables and barstools will be left empty to ensure a safe distance is kept between patrons.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all entry and exit points.
- At times when we have a waitlist, guests will receive text messages alerting them that their table is ready. We ask everyone to social distance while waiting in our lobby or in the park.
- Parties larger than six will be split into multiple tables.
- We are installing plexiglass partitions at the host stand, gift shop and above our bars in order to keep our customers and service staff safe.
- In the coming days, we will implement QR codes on all guest checks for contactless payments.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, our staff will increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our entire facility.
- For guests that are not comfortable with in house dining, we will continue to offer daily, contactless curb-side and park-side pick-up.
Some of these new measures may impact the timing of seating and serving guests. Please understand that we will take every measure to ensure the safety and quality of your experience at Hinterland, but we ask for your patience as we adjust and implement these new protocols. Thank you for your continued patronage. We’re looking forward to serving you soon!