About the Restaurant
Located in the Historic 3rd Ward, southside of downtown Milwaukee, our Erie Street Gastropub is located in an old warehouse of exposed brick and weathered timber beams that support our eclectic vibe of curiously contemporary American cuisine.
Executive Chef Matt Kerley and his talented culinary crew explore a multicultural approach to cooking and eating. Pair this and every dish with our repertoire of craft beers on tap and your Hinterland journey will be complete.
- Bar: 4 p.m. to close
- Kitchen: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
From 4p.m.-6p.m. Monday through Friday, enjoy $3 Hinterland taps, $5 dealer choice cocktails, and our famous double patty-1/2 lb brisket burger for only $10.
Daily Food Specials
- Mon – $5 Pho
- Tues – $10/3 tacos | $5 Beer-Rita
- Wed – $12 Hot Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Thurs – $9 BBQ Brisket Sammy | $6 B.B. Beer Old Fashioned
- Fri – $15 Fish Fry | $5 Brandy Slush