About the Restaurant
Perfectly situated in Green Bay’s Historic Broadway District, Hinterland Brewery has been a flagship destination for over 15 years. Whether you’re after a multi-course culinary experience or just want to pop in for a wood fired pizza, out-of-this-world burger or fish tacos, we have the menu variety to fit all occasions.
Executive Chef, Kelly Qualley, and Sous Chef, Dan Fisher, explore a locally sourced approach with a multicultural influence to cooking and eating. Guests have the opportunity to tour our brewery and sample flights of their favorite Hinterland Craft beers- as fresh as it gets.
- Bar: Mon – Fri 4 p.m. to close, Sat 12 to close
- Kitchen: Mon – Fri 5 to 10 p.m.
- Sat Lunch 12 to 3 p.m., Sat Dinner 4 to 10 p.m.
ReservationsHinterland Brewery Restaurant (3551), Wisconsin Reservations
- Monday: $10 Noodle Bowl
- Tuesday: $3 Tacos
- Wednesday: $14 Pizzas
- Thursday: $14 Hinterland Burger and Fries
- Friday: $18 Fish ‘n’ Chips